Monday, October 24, 2011

Cozy, wee things

A few weeks ago, I picked up a pattern to make a sweet little baby bunting.  With all of the super cute polar fleece available, I thought it was worth a shot--even though sewing clothing is not my strength.  However, with this super easy pattern and a couple of hours to work, I managed to produce a darling little bunting that will surely keep my little baby warm this winter!


This pattern was even more simple than I thought it would be.  I have very limited experience with putting in zippers, and even that was a piece of cake.  The hardest part was actually the hat!

Also, if you are craving some cozy, yummy fall foods, have I got a couple of links for you.  Below are a couple of my favorite fall recipes that I've compiled from other blogs.  Enjoy!

Butternut Squash Crumble
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Chipotle Chocolate Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment