- No batteries for the camera...easily remedied, but forgotten about many times until yesterday. No camera, no pictures. No pictures in my mind means really boring blog.
- Baby Berger mania. Yes, my husband and I are expecting a baby in November. Not that I have been consumed with getting ready for it. Yet. It's just that in my free time I would rather pour over my book "Bring Back Beatrice" (fun little baby name book) rather than sit down and blog.
- Planning, prepping and pulling off The Soul Sisterhood Retreat. A rather momentous week, all fabulous and fun, but a ton of work. I kind of felt like I'd been hit by a truck when it was all over and it took me a week to recover.
- Just life in general...summer seems to be whizzing by and I'm wondering where all the time has gone.
- And although I am really happy and excited about life right now, I just haven't felt very interesting. I've been crafting, but not ready to post about. Cooking, but nothing really new or different. Dreaming, but not ready to share yet. ;-)
One Thousand Gifts
It is an exercise in cultivating gratitude and a recognizing all of God's grace and glory made present in our world. My friend Becca, is doing the One Thousand Gifts challenge this summer on her blog (http://www.beccagroves.blogspot.com/). I want to try this out too. It will probably take longer than summer, but it is something fun to try! I don't have a plan for how often I want to post, but I plan to use this as my place to record my one thousand things.